- Business Intelligence
- Business Warehouse
Provide easy, self-service access to decision-ready information with our BI platform
SAP Bcapabilities allow users to implement tools for best-practices reporting and analytics to meet the requirements of financial accounting. Optimize financial performance, drive business growth, and maintain high-caliber operational practices. Rapid and reliable deployment saves time and helps to reduce costs and project risk.
Easily discover and share insights – and make better decisions— by relying on the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform. With flexible architecture, this analytics platform can support your growth from a few users to tens of thousands of users, and from a single tool to multiple tools and interfaces.
The powerful BI software allows you to put decision-ready information within business users’ reach. You can increase responsiveness, reduce IT costs and workload, and drive better decision making across your organization.
- Gain real-time business intelligence from any data
- Increase user autonomy by exposing data in plain business terms
- Make information consumption simple, personalized, and dynamic
- Benefit from a flexible and scalable information infrastructure
Run a real-time data warehouse – on-premise or in the cloud – with SAP BW
Capture, store, and consolidate your vital enterprise information with SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) – a real-time data warehouse powered by the SAP HANA in-memory database. Available on-premise or via SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP BW integrates and accelerates your core data warehousing capabilities. Rely on a single version of the truth, access decision-ready business intelligence, and fast-track your operations.
Because SAP Business Warehouse is unlike any other data warehousing application on the market. SAP BW runs on traditional RDBMS databases – or on the SAP HANA in-memory database for lightning-fast performance. Consume and integrate SAP and non-SAP data, and access thousands of prebuilt data models to reduce development time.
- Simplify your data warehouse architecture and free up more time for line-of-business requirements
- Integrate SAP and non-SAP applications into one environment – for a single version of the truth
- Confidently scale your enterprise data warehouse from gigabytes to petabytes
- Deploy SAP BW on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment