In this Performance Management Workshop Course you will learn that Performance Management is an ongoing process of communication between a Manager and a subordinate that occurs regularly, in support of accomplishing the strategic objectives of the organization.
Performance Management Workshop Course:
- PMS from traditional views to new concepts
- Performance management versus performance appraisal
- Performance Management System Misconceptions
- Explain the Performance Management System Model
- Performance Planning
- Performance Monitoring & Coaching
- Learning and Development
- Performance Appraisals
- Establish clear performance standards at the beginning of the performance cycle
- Promote good Manager – Employee relations by providing opportunities for timely feedback
- Provide a rational “objective” basis for evaluating performance
- Improve individual, team and organizational performance
- Reach individual’s targets and organizational objectives.
Identify ways to release potential & improve future performance
This program is designed for:
executives for whom the Development of people is an important element in their own careers, and employees whose responsibilities are concentrated around human resources and its implications of business-driven change.
Twice a week: Evening sessions @ 6 PM
Once a week: Full day sessions on Saturdays @ 10 AM
No Reviews found for this course.